The FENDI Press Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of innovative, tailored communications strategies (print, digital, social, for Fendi in full alignment with Brand's yearly marketing and communication plans.
- Develop and deliver an effective Communications Strategy including collections and product launches throughout all categories ( WRTW, MRTW, accessories, Kidswear, leisurewear and Casa), campaigns, shows, company website, social media platforms, press days, public relations, internal communication, and corporate events;
- Driving media interest in the Fendi brand;
- Establishing a consistent tone across all activities, both online and offline, web and social media and brand events;
- Create the seasonal Communications plan and deliver against the set targets on editorial, features, celebrity seeding and events across target markets;
- Keep informed of developments in the fields of communications and public relations;
- Create and maintain a structured Press calendar detailing events, new product launches, shows and campaigns.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Together with Communications Director, work closely with the UK Head Office team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools and press materials;
- Assist with the execution of all local event activity, to drive brand awareness and value;
- Support seasonal show planning and other press and digital communications related activities;
- Oversee and manage sample requests activity including supporting HQ with internal sample trafficking within Europe and US;
- Overseeing VIP and influencers partnerships as well as dressing/showroom appointments;
- Developing and increasing relationship with Editors, freelancers, VIP agencies and stylists;
- Monitoring UK coverage to support HQ reporting and presentations;
- Handling Press and VIP gifting;
- Managing internal sample sale with the PR Officer;
- Fashion GPS Stock Management with the PR Officer;
- Overseeing database management;
- Focus on delivering KPIs encompassing corporate projects, editorial shoots and digital.
- Manage, develop and drive the PR Officer.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which the Company may reasonably require.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Fashion/Luxury environment in similar positions
- Bachelor's or Master's Degre
- Consolidated and fully rounded experience in PR/Communications
- Demonstrate leadership and entrepreneurial skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent relationships skills
- Excellent contacts and relationship with key and emerging highly influential personalities and media
- Confidence and professionalism
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and under tight deadlines
- Goal oriented approach, multitasking
- Creative and innovative approach
- Strong knowledge and/or interest for fashion/luxury industry
- Strong awareness and understanding of the media landscape: print and digital
- Fluent English; another European language is a plus