The position is based in the Milan Press Office. Reporting to the Communication Director Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey & Germany, the Press Office Associate will support the Press team in all the activities related to the corporate communication. The candidate will monitor and analyse PR results, prepare detailed media activity reports, coordinate external PR agencies, support events and special projects.
- Press review;
- Prepare detailed media activity reports;
- Coordinate external PR agencies;
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis, and optimize based on results;
- Draft internal and external presentations;
- Support events coordination and special projects;
- Explore new opportunities for the Brand through competitors/brand analysis;
- Track and maintain press and influencer database to ensure it is up to date and optimized.
- Degree in Communications or related field;
- 2-3 years of working experience in a similar role within luxury fashion industry;
- Fluency in English and Italian;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Good knowledge of the PR tools (Fashion GPS, DMR);
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment.