The press office intern will be the key addition to Nicholas Kirkwood PR & Comms team, working closely with the Press Intern to effectively coordinate all samples requests coming to the office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the Press Intern to understand the status of all incoming and ongoing samples requests for editorial shootings and content creation.
- Pack all the requested samples and make sure they are picked up on time, delivered on time and to the correct addresses, in order to grant effective support to the stylists and editors requesting them.
- Unpack all samples which are received back to the press office after editorial & content creation shootings and place them back in the cupboard.
- Communicate with the Press Intern in case of damaged samples or lost items at all times.
- Keep the fashion cupboard organised at all times to ensure the effectiveness of all press office operations.
- Updating sample trackers - including shipment trackers and budget trackers - to help the Press Intern monitor the status of shipping budgets and samples location.
- Research Nicholas Kirkwood editorial coverage on digital publications and social
- Organised, precise and methodical.
- Able to sustain a fast paced work environment.
- Eager to learn about PR & Comms operations and the in and outs of a luxury fashion press office.
- Some degree of familiarity with shipping tools such as DHL and Brisq.