To manage and develop the High Image Outlets in the "London Hotels and Member Clubs" sector to achieve profitable brand building objectives and achieve sales targets for all MHUK brands through the proactive and innovative management of allocated resources
To develop and execute a London Hotels and Member Club sales strategy to achieve brand plans.
- To develop distribution and activation of MH brands in the Hotels and Member Club sector in London.
- To implement key activation programs for our brands in the Hotels.
- To develop and implement customer focused business plans.
- To manage, implement and evaluate promotional activity (both tailored and generic) in target outlets.
- To analyse the P&L of accounts with regards to contract discussions and suggest a pouring proposal accordingly
- To identify outlets to ensure maximum visibility of portfolio.
- To implement brand plans through effective implementation of customer activity and frequency of call contact.
- To identify opportunities and recommend action for new brand initiatives.
- To manage and control personal and brand related budgets and resources (Fund to the trade and A&P)
- To develop a network of contacts within customers to maximise brand opportunities and effectiveness of brand investment.
- To use sales reporting systems to plan, monitor, report, and analyse business performance against plan.
- To gather and use comprehensive competitor information.
- To deliver excellent training and education where necessary
- To support wholesale customers in the field
- To manage, coach and develop two Account Managers
- To be source of recommendations for the London strategy
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
MH Europe is a Distribution Company of Moët Hennessy, comprised of distribution companies (in UK, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Turkey, Russia, Poland and Czech Republic), 2 Joint Ventures (MHD France, Ireland) and Agent/Distribution Markets in Central and South Eastern Europe, Portugal and Baltics.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree level education
Professional experience & know how
- Proven track record in sales
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent negotiating skills with proven track record
- Knowledge of the sector and area (preferred)
- Previous experience in people management and coaching is an advantage
- Wine & Spirits knowledge
- Commercially analytical
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strategic and financial planning
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and ability to engage when telling brand stories
- Relationship building skills
- Passion for culinary and wine scene.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team worker