We are looking for a Prestige Account Manager for MH Italy, based in Milan.
In this role you will report directly to the Commercial Director Italy, and you will manage the Super Horeca channel: high-end and prestige accounts, Michelin star restaurants, high end clubs/bars and hotels/hotel chains, high energy restaurants, etc.
You will be responsible for the whole portfolio of Champagne, wines and spirits, and will be required to be on the field visiting clients for 60/70% of your time.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop the On Trade by maximising, through a direct management, volumes and distribution within strategic customers.
- Increase sales focus on Icons/premium skus in order to upweight, integrate and upgrade Agent's network distribution coverage.
- Upgrade the quality of the relation with high end customers
- Increase number of visits, order collection and follow up of marketing and sales activation plans of the most qualitative customers.
- Support Agent's network to increase listings and brand performances.
- Negotiate annual agreements, promotions and commercial plans.
Skills and Experience:
- Min. 5 years experience in sales and in the w&s industry
- Good knowledge of the on-trade market
- Interest in premium/luxury brands
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Real team player who can bring energy and fun in the team
- Open to international and cross function roles for future development
- Education: Bachelor's Degree as a minimum
- Alignment with MH values: Elegance, Integrity, Sharing, Epicureanism, Spirit of Conquest