The PBDM will lead the growth of the ultra prestige portfolio, focusing on Dom Perignon P2, Hennessy X.O and above through brand building plans and focused channel plans, leveraging high profit SKUs and developing new sources of growth for value creation.
- Lead the long-term strategy for ultra-prestige brands development focusing on high profit SKU's and high profit channels
- Grow the luxury dimension of MH brands. Nurture the desirability of MH brands among most wealthy consumers in the UK
- Work closely with the Prestige Brands Director to align on UK strategic direction based on a clear understanding of brand health and market challenges and to influence Maison strategies.
- Lead the rarities strategy, become the allocation champion, build effective management procedures to ensure effective allocation management
- Based on the prestige research, consumer and market insights the PBDM will build a HNWI consumer expertise (both connoisseur and lifestyle) that will lead to greater conversion to sales in relevant channels
- He/she will be responsible for building a 3 year consumer road map: identyfing clear target segments (based on consumer insights and needstates), defining the growth opportunity and objectives and developing strategies accordingly to segmentation.
- Develop annual brand plans and marketing programs to recruit new consumers among the (U)HNWI
- Work closely with the Sales Team (especially Private Sales, Corporate Sales and HIA On trade) to identify market & channel opportunities to recruit high value customers and HNWI and develop program and activations to build their advocacy
- Build luxury partnerships and network among most affluent consumers to create delight and advocacy among consumers and trade and to develop super premium sales
- Share the passion of the Maisons, seduce and convince various interlocutors to create emotional link and develop attachment to the brands : increase the knowledge in oenology/product, transmit the key values of the brands to further spread the brand image of the Maisons to target interlocutors,
- Act as a brand champion, responsible for communication and custodianship of brand strategies internally, and influence the commercial agenda of the brand in line with the brand objectives.
- Work with the cross functional marketing teams, PR & communication team, On and Off trade teams, Private Sales, Finance to implement brand strategies, consumer activations, align on KPI's and execute.
- Inspire, motivate and manage external agencies and internal resource for key marketing programmes including objective setting, execution & evaluation of delivery.
- Work close with exclusive on trade (HIA and flagship) to create compelling consumer experiences
- Work with the Trade Marketing team to jointly develop channel relevant, consumer centric activity that drives base rate of sale or supports preferential visibility.
- Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with Global (Maison) Brand Team.
- Degree level
- English fluent, French is a plus
Professional experience & know how :
- Luxury / cultural industry, drink industry experience is a plus
- Minimum 7 years brand management experience
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Passion, Creativity and drive for Innovation
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Drive for Results/Perseverance / Resilience
- Solid Project Management and team player capable of handling stakeholders of all levels
- Luxury fit
- Structured and capable of dealing with several tasks simultaneously
- Ability and adaptability to work in an ever-changing multi-cultural environment
Technical & management skills :
- Ability to lead the agenda across the full marketing mix across ATL and media, digital, BTL, PR and Influencer strategy, working closely with functional specialists (digital / PR) as necessary
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Budget Management
- Financial understanding and business acumen
- Good digital understanding & knowledge
- PowerPoint; Excel
- Track monthly internal volume performance by channel, understanding issues and opportunities to mitigate
- Track external data where available, understanding our performance versus the category and competitors in order to inform strategies and activations
- Evaluate the performance of the brand/channel activations, proposing improvements and changes as a result of their understanding.
- Manage the brand A&P budget on a monthly basis in order to land on target at year end
- Fulfil all internal reporting requirements. Work with Brand Director to deliver insightful half yearly business reviews with Maison.
KEY BRAND PROJECTS
- Dom Perignon P2 - brand activation programme (Chef summit, Dom Perignon Society), managing allocations
- Hennessy X.O - 150th XO anniversary, exploiting the gifting opportunity
- Hennessy PI - targeting HNWI, Lighthouse project, diaspora project