Pricing Analyst (temporary, six months)
Bulgari SPA is looking for a Pricing Analyst , a motivated and customer oriented player who is willing to catch the opportunity of a temporary job experience (6 months).
The position, based in Rome, will report to the Pricing Manager and will contribute to the following main activities:
- Drive international pricing development acting as a key referent on pricing for the related Business Units, Local Marketing, Customer Service and Logistic Department.
- Estimate financial impacts and profitability implications of the price revision at WW levels.
- Update pricing reporting on a monthly basis.
- Monitor price positioning among Countries through international benchmark analysis.
- Load international prices in the SAP system and prepare all international price lists.
- Support Sales Department to ensure that commercial agreements are correctly and effectively implemented.
- Ensure that any pricing requirement revision is mirrored in the systems.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- University degree
- At least 1 year of experience in Pricing / Marketing / Sales Planning
- Strong analytical skills with high level of accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of Office Applications, with special focus on Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Experience abroad will be considered as a plus
- Customer Orientation
- Drive for results
- Analytical skills
- Planning & Organization
Please, don't forget to attach your detailed CV when submitting your application.