Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world's major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE's creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand's belief in the importance of craft in today's culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
It's an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth. You will be a key member of the Marketing Team, made up of over 20 people who are responsible for planning and creating all marketing collateral. Reporting to the Print and Studio Manager, the Print Producer will help produce and manage print marketing collateral.
Responsible for production of marketing collateral, they will:
- Receive print production briefs from a variety of departments, giving production solutions to requests
- Own the production process of a wide array of print assets
- Assist the Content team with production ideas, techniques and solutions
- Liaise with suppliers for scoping, budgeting and production related matters
- Oversee production to ensure highest quality output within brand standards
- Create timing plans and manage the process to keep to them
- Provide inspiration and innovation to the Content team from the production industry and maintain regular contact with vendors to be aware of latest production solutions and techniques
Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum 4 - 5 years acting as a Print Producer in a creatively-driven environment, managing small and medium scale production of high-quality creative projects
- Experience across multiple marketing verticals/ clients/ regions
- Track record of working across multiple print production deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to map out complex timing plans
- Excels when working in cross-functional teams
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good understanding of design software (In-Design, Photoshop and the Adobe suite of products)
- Possesses an intellectual curiosity for fashion, culture, arts and craft
- Has strong communication and analytical skills - Fluency in English is required
Desirable (but not a must):
- Has experience producing for a Luxury brand or another premium brand with similar values