1. Business Development
- To identify, develop and maintain own Private Customer list by recruiting more of such caliber customers.
- Coordinate & develop with marketing national bespoke (high image) brand events/programmes aimed at generating interest and incremental sales opportunities from HNWIs.
- To improve the efficiency and professionalism of managing this select group of HNWIs by Coordinating Pricing, Leading Mentoring Programme, Prioritising Product Offers & Controlling individual brands activity timelines/schedules.
- To recommend necessary actions and implement activities to achieve business objectives.
- To manage and improve performance of assigned sales while developing or maintaining amiable win-win relationship.
2. Sales Management
- To achieve the following core KPIs - Brand sales target volume, Trade spend (A&P, NSI, FTT)
- Provide timely and accurate information for the updating of ASPIRE.
- To evaluate contracts on regular basis to drive improvement on sales efficiency.
- To ensure collection through pro-active evaluation and management of receivables in order to achieve collection target as set by sales management.
- To follow internal procedures and standard policies when developing new business/deals
- To ensure that target price levels for both trade and consumers are implemented.
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
- Number of top influencers reached
- Number and quality HNWI contacts nourishing CRM database
- P&L objectives
5. Scope of responsibility in terms of territory is limited to Singapore only
- MBA / Degree
- Fluency in English (ideally some knowledge of Chinese)
- Minimum 8 years commercial experience in sales, with 3 years in a mid-management role; preferably, but not necessary in the alcoholic industry in Singapore.
- Formal training in wines and spirits
- Experiences in High Net-Worth Banking or Luxury industry will be advantageous
- A thorough understanding of the Singapore liquor and luxury goods industry from both a customer and supplier perspective - must be customer focused and consumer savvy.
- In-depth knowledge of liquor consumption trends, habits and preferences of local consumers.
- A high level of commercial awareness and an instinct for exploiting profit opportunities.
- Full working knowledge of the company's corporate policies and procedures.
- An appreciation of the critical necessity to act as a team, and the ability to motivate and obtain team consensus in achieving the agreed objectives.
- An exemplary communicator, capable of presenting confidently, effectively and knowledgeably.
- Full understanding of modern selling and training techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure and to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Strict attention to detail.
- A sound grasp of financial management. P&L responsible.
- Strong affinity with luxury (cars, watches, yachts, wines, fashion, etc.)
- Formal selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good PC skills.
- Good networking, influencing, and communication skills.
- Possess excellent analytical and interpretative skills.
- Possess strong leadership skills and a good understanding of people management - able to work with a disciplined approach to the management of people and standards.
- Highly motivated individual-energetic, enthusiastic and with a positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-confident and a self-starter.
- Outgoing personality.
- A high degree of personal presence.
- Be able to communicate well and project subject knowledge with confidence-to a variety of levels-both internally and externally.
- Street-smart with excellent trade feel.
- Cross-culturally sensitive.
- Good organiser and able to plan and prioritise well.
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere strictly to deadlines.
- Team player.
- Change and results orientated.