- Global business, leader in luxury champagne, wine & spirits.
- Centrally located in the new precinct of Barangaroo.
- Agile workspace committed to an inclusive and sustainable future.
Moët Hennessy Australia is recruiting a Private Client Manager to lead the high net worth strategy across the business. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work with world class brands in an international, luxury goods company.
This role will be accountable to lead and implement business strategies to increase existing business and capture new opportunities for Prestige Brands portfolio by targeting ultra-high net-worth individuals ((U)HNI)
About the role
This role plays a key part to support business development, brand management, & client relationship management. As a Private Client Manager, you will report to the Commercial Director and be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing (U)HNI strategies for the recruitment and retention of clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Identify and develop partnerships with luxury trade partners and key opinion leaders to drive new sales channels in business.
- Create bespoke experiences for each client, while introducing new product lines to expand their knowledge and desirability of the brand.
- Working in liaison with the marketing team to build communications strategy that targets (U)HNI.
- Driving sales budgets and KPI performance of the brand portfolio for (U)HNI.
Your profile - Skills & experience:
As the successful candidate you will have a driven and charismatic personality with a 'can-do' attitude. You will have previous experience identifying and recruiting new business channels and the proven ability to foster long term relationships. You will also be an approachable and adaptable individual, who enjoys working in fast pace and evolving environments. You will also have experience in:
- The luxury industry with a deep understanding of luxury and (U)HNWI mindset and behaviours.
- Direct sales achievement with strong negotiation and stake holder management.
- Brand management experience in the luxury sector with international exposure in the Australian market.
- Entrepreneurial and business development mindset.
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself within a global luxury business that continues to grow and innovate. For your efforts you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and an environment that is committed to the development and growth of its people.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and looking for the next step in your career, please forward your CV and cover letter today.