Moet Hennessy aims at making our commercial organization agile and efficient to deliver on our promises to shaping change, cultural and operational transformation. Our vision is to lead the future of luxury wines and spirits from nature to communities. Our company success will be created by pioneering people with passion for crafting experiences and turning challenges into opportunities to innovate.
As LVMH Group's Wines & Spirits division, Moët Hennessy is a leader in Champagne, Fine Wines, Whisky and Cognac in Korea and worldwide, with brands such as Dom Perignon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Glenmorangie, Hennessy - among others. Joining the global Moët Hennessy Private community and Moët Hennessy organization in Korea, the Private Client Manager will be mainly in charge of:
- Driving and generating sales from the Prestige & above brands portfolio to targeted (U)HNWIs in South Korea, from identifying clients and needs, to delivery and customer relationship management.
- Achieving budgeted sales turnover, profitability ratios, market shares, client acquisition and development targets through direct connections and luxury events.
- Developing and executing commercial plans for the assigned portfolio together with local teams and global community.
Sales & Business opportunities
- Achieve direct sales to clients via personal and professional networks, identifying and engaging (U)HNWIs with the support from Private and Brand Teams.
- Develop strong relationship with new clients, maximizing cross-selling and upselling of prestige and rare items within our portfolio.
- Engage third party brokers and drive incremental sales through them following the guidance of Regional and local Teams.
- Manage and ensure commercial relationship from prospection to invoicing, sales, delivery and after-sales follow-up in collaboration with the rest of the organization
Brand Building & Execution
- Craft and execute prestigious client events such as private wine tastings, dinners, winery visits and other forms to drive sales, with the support of the local teams, MH Private and the Maisons.
- Plan and implement sales campaigns and activation plans in order to address the targeted audience within the allocated advertising and promotions budgets, and measure sales ROI.
- Embody and build equity for the Prestige & above Offerings to generate goodwill amongst Private Clients, including VIPs, (U)HNWIs, ambassadors, media, brokers, luxury partners and trade.
- Infiltrate (Ultra) High Net Worth Individuals and constitute a sustainable network together with the marketing/PR/Event teams.
- Gain a deep understanding of the needs and lifestyle of UHNWIs, and manage the relationships with prospects and clients accordingly, determining and applying proper follow-up with brand ambassador / Marketing team.
- Over 5 years of experience in a relevant field driving Direct B2C Sales with (U)HNWIs, including an operational sales experience in the luxury sector in Korea
- Strong knowledge and feel for international luxury goods & services (passion for wine & spirits would be beneficial but not mandatory; diversity of backgrounds is welcome)
- Proven ability to initiate, negotiate and close deals with (U)HNWIs while ensuring the appropriate commercial follow-up
- Must have a sharp understanding of luxury consumers' profiles, aspirations, lifestyles and spending habits / motivations in the local market
- Strong operational knowledge of demand & brand building
- Proven track record in consistently achieving ambitious sales targets and meeting challenging deadlines
Complete commercial skills from client acquisition & development, to negotiation, sales conversion, repeat sales, cross-selling and up-selling/trading
- Management and execution of client engagement activities such as events
- P&L understanding (commercial and financial ratios), budget management
Familiar with sales monitoring and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools
Solution-oriented with a sense of achieving goals with/through people
- Fluent Korean & English required
- Report line : Direct report to Regional Private Client Director/Dotted report to Managing Director Korea
- Matrix: Key business unit; multiple stakeholders including Country MD, Marketing/Brand Director, Logistics, Brand Ambassadors...
- Indirect: Globally strategic Moët Hennessy Private organization and LVMH's 20+ Wines & Spirits Maisons