Reporting to the Private Client Director, the Private Client Manager will develop the direct sales channel by engaging with and selling directly to (U)HNWIs and offering exclusive access to experiences and products within the Moet-Hennessy portfolio.
Reporting to the Private Client Director, the Private Client Manager, is in charge of:
- Developing sales for the portfolio of brands: the Moet-Hennessy Icons
- Recruiting new consumers and retaining existing customers
- Implementing animations and activations plans by working closely with the Marketing/PR departments. Recommend improvements and innovations of this plan to target (U)HNWIs
- Developing super premium sales and a client network
- Sharing the passion of the Maisons, seducing and creating an emotional link between clients and our houses to create ambassadors and further spread the values of our brands
- Organising, preparing and animating various events and tastings to grow and target this community
Education: Master Degree
Languages: Fluent English, ideally with at least one additional European language; French is a plus.
Professional experience & know how:
- Must have at least three years of selling to Private Clients in the Fine Wine world.
- 4-5 years of proven experience in Sales, dealing directly with clients and managing accounts and/or individuals n a daily basis.
- Well-connected and networked in the UK high society, with a natural ability to connect with (U)HNWIs. Good level of education, socially astute with a good understanding and appreciation for local etiquette and codes within the networks relevant to Moët Hennessy.
- Wine connoisseur who is passionate about Fine Wine. Appreciates the prestige part of Moët Hennessy's portfolio and enjoys being an ambassador and host that carries out Maison's values, heritage and history
- Concierge. Exceptional ability to read and anticipate individual client's wishes and desires; able to help realise these - also outside the scope of Moët Hennessy. Available and ready to provide concierge services, thus becoming part of their entourage.
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Commercial assertiveness: strong analytical skills, experience managing sales and pricing strategies.
- Commercial tenacity, rigor, integrity, humility, healthy lifestyle and mindset, autonomous, charismatic, discreet and professional.
- Brand Ambassador. Ability to create emotions and desirability through storytelling which goes beyond a technical approach.
- Creativity. Develops experiences money can't buy; ability to partner with Maisons across the LVMH portfolio, other markets and partners in the animation and organisation of unique, exceptional events.