- Develop the Private sales sector in the Greater Area of Zurich according to the MH strategy
- Offer private and exclusive access to MH rarities and experiences to selected U/HNWIs through a trusted one point of contact
- Develop the Private Channel sales sector Greater Area of Zurich according to the MH strategy
- Active prospection of new U/HNWI customers across the region
- Develop relationship with existing U/HNWI customers
- Consistently drive for new business opportunities / initiatives to fuel growth
- Achieve profit & volume objectives
- Organize and animate tastings & dinners
- Analyse reports and take adequate actions to growth the channel
- Provide on-going feedback / inputs regarding customer needs
- Respect of the internal rules and processes
Education & Qualifications
- WSET 2 or 3 or equivalent (a plus)
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in Swiss German (a plus)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French (a plus)
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Fine understanding of the characteristics of UHNWIs.
- Network: Strong existing network of UHNWIs. Nurtures relationships by maintaining open, high quality dialogues relevant to the individual. Ability to target and expand his/her network to generate sales.
- Concierge: Exceptional ability to read and anticipate individual client wishes and desires; able to help realize these - also outside the scope of MH. Available and ready to provide Concierge services.
- Brand Ambassador: Exceptional ability to create emotions and desirability through storytelling - more than a technical approach
- Wine connoisseur and passionate about wine, Champagne, spirits - and French culture/ art de vivre
- Creativity: Develops experiences money can't buy; ability to partner with maisons (MH and LVMH), markets and other partners in the animation and organization of unique, exceptional events.
- Commercial tenacity & Rigor
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Enquiring mind, proactive and attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Origin: Well-connected and networked in the local community, with a natural ability to connect with UHNWIs. Good level of education, socially astute with good understanding and appreciation of local etiquette and codes.
- Drive: Wine connoisseur and passionate about fine wine. Appreciates the prestige of MH's portfolio and enjoys being an ambassador and host of MH as well as a carrier of our maisons' values, heritage and history. Takes pleasure in networking, deal making and converting networking into sales.
- Network: Highly networked; has a local and national network relevant to MH [heritage, sports, business, creative, entrepreneurs, female/ male, age].
- Professional background: a) fine wine merchant b) Private banking, watches, fine jewelry/ gemstones, art, antiques, fine wines, haute couture, luxury cars, super-yachts/ jets, LVMH sister brands, luxury hospitality, family office.
- Adaptable: Ability to read and adapt to a variety of situations and types of HNWIs (heritage, sports, origin, celebrities, female/male, age, interests).
- Culture: Well versed and knowledgeable on the wider sense of culture, trends, gastronomy, hot spots, travel, fashion, art, cars, architecture, and business. Understands and appreciates the art of luxury.
- Lifestyle and interests: Open-minded and well informed. At ease to discuss culture, philanthropy, real estate, yachting, sport, hunting, socialite agendas, polo, cigars, cars...