- To achieve the agreed objectives, both quantitative and qualitative, set by the VP through developing UHNWI business, mainly focus on East Region:
- To provide tactical recommendations to VP regarding market trend, customer feedback and competitors' action.
- To formulate and implement approved action plans, monitor the progress against the agreed sales targets.
- Timely updates on sell out performance (weekly, monthly, quarterly and per event）.
- To develop business opportunities for UHNWI：
- Develop initial potential pool of UHNWI and recruit minimum of 60 prospects per year.
- Propose creative UHNWI programs for MHDC key brands with the support of Business Development Manager and Marketing team.
- To implement the Company's strategy for UHNWI business:
- To formulate business plans according to brand objectives set by the Marketing Department.
- To build up excellent relationship with UHNWI through sales-driven initiatives including but not limited to:
- - Setting up meetings, activities, events with HNWI and relevant parties.
- - Attending such meetings, activities and events with the goal to close every sale deal.
- - Close interaction with UHNWI to ensure clients satisfaction, repeated sales and expansion of network.
- To maximize the return of all operational expenses.
- To continuously assess business opportunities for core brands in UHNWI channel taking into client trends, market share, and activities.
- To increase B-C sales volume, minimizing sales through PW channels or PW pricing.
- To increase market share of exceptional pieces and limited-edition products through HNWI network:
- Set up and manage HNWI data strictly and diligently according to company guidelines.
- Client/Sales data upload and maintenance (personal data and sales records).
- Activation of CRM for HNWI clients under management guidance.
- Any other ad hoc tasks/projects assigned by VP.
- University graduate in Business/Marketing or related disciplines.
- Fluent in Chinese & English; both spoken and written.
- At least 8 years of commercial background.
- Experienced in managing relationship with HNWI clients.
- Solid connection in the HNWI circle.
- Good understanding of marketing and finance
- Knowledge of imported wine and spirits.
- Full understanding of modern selling and training techniques.
- strong negotiation skills.
- Strong deal closing abilities.
- Convincing presentation skills.
- Well organized with self-discipline.
- Excel and power point proficiency.