The fast-growing business and new strategic challenges are creating new opportunities to foster and to rework our industrial operations.
To lead this roadmap, we are looking for a curious, dynamic and business oriented Project Leader who will proactively lead our new processes and IS challenges.
You will join Industrial Process & IS team which oversees, for both Shoes and Leather goods divisions:
- Roadmap and Projects (in the context of an IS transformation plan)
- Support (to Dior Italian industrial sites)
You will become responsible of Process and IS Projects for the Shoes division.
And will be responsible for improving all industrial processes and for implementing new IS Systems.
Reporting to the Process & IS Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the project portfolios in respect of business requirements and strategic stakes
- Ensure the management and coordination of new projects, and evolutions on existing applications, with planning and budget responsibilities
- Lead workshops working with the business (with BPO and KU) to design new processes and carry-out gap analysis
- Follow and coordinate new implementations and improvements on IS systems from end-to-end (business requirement fulfillment, UAT process, training)
- Use internal, external and HQ resources to reach defined objectives
- Expend the value brought by our Process &IS team to organization (governance structuring, build bridges with business teams...)
- Keep awareness of digital trends regarding manufacturing and supply chain to proactively contribute to our transformation roadmap
Graduated with a master's degree in Management Engineering or Computer Sciences you have at least 10 years of experience in processes management (Product Development, Industrial Supply Chain, Manufacturing) and system implementation (PLM, ERP, etc).
Your knowledge of fashion and/or luxury industry will be appreciated.
Open minded, you are process oriented with excellent relationship and communications skills. You can also demonstrate your analysis and synthesis capacities.
You have an excellent knowledge of IS ecosystems and are confident with solutions such as PLM (Centric, Aptos TXT PLM, Kubix...) and/or ERP (SAP, Infor M3, Stealth ...).
And are familiar with reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik...)
You feel comfortable with working in a multilanguage environment managing external partners and coordinating internal resources
Mobile, you are available for business trip within Italy and France - up to 50% of the time - and are fluent in Italian and English - French should be a distinct advantage