If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about an Industrial Area, this is the best opportunity for you to join our Raw Materials Procurement department in our Industrial Area in Getafe (Madrid).
As Procurement you will be responsible of planning and follow-up of raw material productions with suppliers, assuring the deliveries on time with the correct allocation.
- Planning and monitoring the raw materials demands.
- Sending the pruchaser orders to the different suppliers and keep informed the internal clients of the reception timeline.
- Procurement the raw materials of the different families:
- Costume jewellery
- Packaging for transports
- Negotiation of delivery times of the raw materials to the different clients according to the production plan.
- Coordination and colaboration with:
Development team for validations
Quality Control team to improve the controls, manage incitents and devolutions.
Logistic: Shipments incidents and transports.
Industrial Merchandisers: Attend production urgencies.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Industrial Engineer or similar.
- Fluent in English is a must, Italian would be considered as a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Procurement area, ideally in a fashion or retail company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel and Power Point.
- Knowlegde of an ERP system (SAP or JD Edwards)