Procurement Manager, reports to Purchasing Director
Managing the procurement process of raw materials, assuring the arrival of materials respecting time schedule, costs & quality according to the demand planning.
- Ensure, coordinating a team of 3 people:
- Procurement orders in the respect of procurement parameters (minimum order quantity, pricing scale, production lead-time ...)
- Follow up the ordering process from order entry to payment (correct mistakes, find alternative solutions in case of problem, track lead-time and quantity, etc.)
- Follow up on returned materials for quality issues in collaboration with Quality dept.
- Weekly expediting and visits at supplier production sites to assure the reliability of the procurement planning and the respect of time schedule, costs & quality.
- Guarantee the supplier's performance review, defining performance objectives for each supplier (KPI), ensuring the monitor of them and sharing the performance results with Purchasing in order to review and improve contracts with suppliers.
- Ensure the daily alignment with planning dept. to give the proper visibility to the internal customers
- internally : Purchasing, Planning, Production, Industrialization
- externally : Suppliers
Celine Production s.r.l., Strada in Chianti, Firenze, Italy
min. 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Procurement, Purchasing in a managerial position
Previous experiences in Fashion is welcome
University degree in Economics or Enginnering.
- leadership, negotiation, communication
- dynamic, result oriented
- problem-solving, decision-making
Italian, English fluent. French optional