Within the WW Logistic Pole in Sesto Fiorentino (FI), the candidate will manage the activities of master data and finished product labeling. He/she will coordinate with the shipping, production, product development and WW logistics offices and will provide support to quality control department on the inbound products in the warehouse for the management of quality problems encountered on the products and for the corrective actions related on it.
- Analysis of the bill of finished products and management of the system for entering codes. Management of the relative compositions for articles of leather goods, shoes, RTW and fur divisions;
- Definition of customs codes for the finished products to export goods;
- Analysis of the preferential origin of the finished products for the correct customs declaration;
- Interface with production and product development offices for the analysis and labeling of finished products;
- Interface with logistic and supply chain offices at WW level for the exchange of master data, manage requests and the labeling of finished products;
- Definition of procedures to standardize the product compliance activities;
- Partecipation on projects with IT, logistic and supply chain offices at WW level to manage requests for regulatory compliance;
- Management of compliances issues encountered on market level at customs area;
- Management of qualitative issues encountered in warehouse;
- Interface with the production offices to manage qualitative non-conformities found on the goods acceptance.
- Chemistry, Textile Enginnering or Industrial Engineering;
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Fluent in English and Italian.