The position is based in Bagno a Ripoli (Firenze). Within the Product Development Leather goods team, the candidate will follow the research & product development projects of Woman Leathergoods from conceptual design, sample mock-up, industrialization and interaction with suppliers and other departments, to final production.
- Participate in technical meetings with style, modeling and product management team;
- Collaborate in the development calendar to ensure the on time delivery of samples and production;
- Liaise with suppliers for the progress and return of developments within the scheduled dates
- PLM management in order to fill in the technical sheets;
- Information management for the finished product catalog and bill of materials.
- Availability for frequent business trips within the national territory
- Bachelor's Degree in Product Design or in a related field is required;
- 1/2 years of product development experience within luxury firm is a must;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work successfully in a team, as well as independently