This position will collaborate with the product development teams in HQ to pilot projects through industrialization with suppliers in Asia. You will be accountable for driving continuous improvement on the collective efficiency of materials industrialization processes and supporting suppliers in the innovation of technologies and processes.
You will drive projects to develop and industrialize leather goods materials in respect of the project objectives, e.g. design, quality, costs and deadlines.
During the process, you will closely interact with the development teams in HQ and manufacturing workshops to ensure part design, functional requirements and quality are properly synchronized and implemented.
You will also conduct risk analysis and implement relevant solutions to mitigate the risk of quality including but not limited to functional and aspect issues, while respecting the project deadline.
You will collaborate with the Quality team to define the acceptance criteria for production and validate the suppliers' quality control process, including control plan, control guide for inspection and master samples.
Continuous Improvement and Innovation
You will constantly review production processes, develop and implement optimization plans internally and with suppliers to ensure production is efficient, capable and sustainable.
You will also make use of your technical expertise to support the team regarding strategic priorities, as well as to conduct market research on new technologies and innovations, analyze and propose potential application with suppliers and development teams in HQ.
- Degree educated in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline
- Sound knowledge in mold design, plastic injection, and metal parts for leather goods and components for rolling luggage or other travel products
- Proficient in 3D mechanical drawing (Pro E and Solidwork)
- Solid experience in leading a team to initiate, drive and implement changes and projects
- Client-oriented, proactive, proven ability to deliver result under multiple deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to work effectively in a complex business environment with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English, French is an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration and career prospect to the right candidate. Excellent training and career opportunities will be provided.
Interested parties please submit your full resume with salary expectation by clicking APPLY NOW. For enquiries or further information, please contact us via our WhatsApp Recruitment Hotline at 5508 6160.