The candidate will join the Product Development Shoes Man Office in Porto San Giorgio (Fermo) and will follow all the activities related to the product development process from initial project to finished product from the technical point of view.
- Organize the progress of the product development activities at suppliers, from the delivery of drawings to the production of sample;
- Deal with the research of new processing techniques and materials for innovation and cost containment;
- Technically evaluate the feasibility of projects received from the style office based on required targets;
- Deal with the modelling department for technical aspects and control selected materials;
- Supervise the industrialization of sample and the development process at suppliers;
- Create and update of product sheets;
- Compare with Quality Control Office for any problems related to materials.
- Technical High School Diploma;
- 8-10 years' experience in the same role;
- Strong experience in product development of men's shoes, especially sneakers;
- Excellent knowledge of materials (leather, structures, accessories), technology and production processes;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong attention to details and luxury sense;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Flexibility and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders;
- Willingness to travel frequently.