The resource will support the Product Development Woman Knitwear Team in Borgosesia (VC) in all the activities related to the function. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Cooperation and comprehension of the design guidelines.
- Operative support in the management of external suppliers for prototypes realization (timing and qualitative standards).
- Participation to prototypes' fittings in order to alter the pattern.
- Management of sample launch and return.
- Create technical sheets and managing the data-entry on AS400 and PLM softwares.
- Support to the creation and management of the color folders.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Product Development or similar.
- Good English, both spoken and written.
- Good computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good analytical, planning and deadlines monitoring skills;
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility.