Position Overview :
- Assist Group Product Manager - Make Up & Fragrance on Makeup product launch plan, stock management and related marketing support.
- Manage Futuremaster and ensure its forecasting accuracy on all sales products and promotional items for PCD based on information from Marketing Plan.
- Support Group Product Manager - - Make Up & Fragrance on new product launches and assist on the executions of marketing and promotional activities in accordance with the company policy, sales targets and business objective.
- Develop and execute marketing plan / proposal.
- Deal with external parties / partners to facilitate the launch and promotion supports.
- Work with vendors to prepare the production of marketing collateral and execution of events.
- Be responsible for result monitoring, to consolidate and compile business reports regularly.
- Ensure effective use of promotional items based on marketing plan.
- Manage marketing spending to meet budget planning and keep accurate records.
- Master product samples and library to support the team.
- Monitoring competitor activities, gather up-to-date market information.
- Manage FuturMaster (product forecast) and ensure its forecasting accuracy on all sales products of Skincare and promotional items for PCD based on the marketing plan and activities.
- Work with internal teams to achieve sales performance targets.
- Provide marketing administrative support.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned.
- 2+ years related experience in product marketing preferably from the beauty industry.
- Degree qualified in Marketing/Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Proficient in both of spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Willing to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Strong work accuracy, numerical and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork and Communication skills.
- Self-motivated with high adaptability and can-do attitude.
- Strong multi-tasker.