This person will act as the Chinese consumers/market's advocate, with strong local insight and deep understanding of the industry, to work with global marketing on product innovation plans, concept/prototype development, consumer testing/concept validation, till the launch of the product. The scope includes, but is not limited to:
1. Consumer insight study
2. Industry trend info collection and analysis
3. Asian market understanding for inspiration and cross-fertilization
4. 3rd-party data/studies collection and analysis
5. Big data acquisition and analysis
6. Concept test, prototype testing, etc.
7. Close liason with global product team, incl. R&D
- Bachelor degree or above with minimum 5 years' experience in product marketing. Research or product development experience is preferred. Beauty industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills
- Strong language skills, in both English and French
- Strong self-motivation