- Support in the analyses required by the Product Managers (Sales, purchases, prices, etc.)
- Support in the reception of samples during the Buying Sessions.
- Support in the organization and follow-up of the Buying Sessions of the season.
- Analysis of the product portfolio of the competition market.
- Business studies or similar.
- Studies related to fashion and / or luxury will be positively evaluated.
- Essential being very analytical and organized profile.
- Very high English level.
- High level of Excel and Power Point.
Información adicional para candidato
- Address: Madrid - Goya, 4.
- Internship agreement to be signed with the university or study center (ideally with a duration between 6-12 months).
- Salary/Package: gross 621 €/month + 8 €/daily as lunch help.
- Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and
- Friday from 9:00 to 3:00 p.m.