The position is based in Rome. The role is responsible for following the entire product development process for the Fashion Jewellery category.
The selected candidate will follow different activities:
- Develop the product marketing process - forecasting, pricing, selling, presentations of collections, sales analysis, competitors' pricing range, market knowledge and market trends
- Participate in the strategic thinking and creative briefing
- Collaborate with the WW Merchandising team to define the product buying strategy and help to implement it
- Interact with sales and retail area and support them in getting sales goals.
- Very good knowledge of Fashion Jewellery products and materials
- 3/5 years' experience gained in a similar role within a luxury brand
- Ability to work flexibly among quickly-changing priorities and consistently deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships effectively across departments and within teams
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English.