The position is based in Rome. The candidate will work closely with Retail Merchandising, Style and Industrial Departments to follow the entire product development process and build effective Fur & Fur Accessories collections.
The selected candidate will follow different activities:
- Develop the product marketing process - weekly sales analysis, competitors/market analysis, collection briefing/editing, pricing/costs, product hierarchy, presentations of collections, sales material (catalogues, training support, etc)
- Participate in the strategic briefing to the Style and Industrial Departments
- Closely cooperate with the WW Retail Merchandising Team to define the right product strategy based on current opportunities/threats and help implementing it
- Interact with Sales and Retail area and support them in getting sales goals
- Product samples management (sales campaigns, communication & press, etc)