** Market understanding and analysis
- Monitoring competitors' launches, activities
- Analysis of competitive offerings (claims, pricing, performance, etc.)
- Competitive communication analysis
- To understand Dior users and their satisfactions/dissatisfactions, expectations
- To understand potential consumers and their needs
- To understand competitive brand users and their satisfactions/dissatisfactions
- To understand consumers trend
** Product Management
- To develop localized launch plans based on international marketing plan
- To maximize the impact of star product launches through all related dimensions of communication, such as advertising, merchandising, PR, CRM, in-store activities, etc.
- Ensure operational excellency being implemented, in terms of timeline, follow-ups & tracking
Media and Advertising
- To work with media manager on the implementation of monthly media plan, developing lay-out and artwork with agency, digital material & campaigns, and meeting deadlines
- To prepare advertising materials to maximize the effectiveness of consumer education and communication with Central validation
- To work with event agencies on event program design, based on product concept and budgeting guidelines
- To monitor and evaluate the promotional activities with support from Retail Marketing
On KPI (new recruit & sell out)
- Sales Forecast accuracy and Inventory Control- code 1 & code 3
- To work with forecast Future Master on monthly sales forecast, especially pay close attention on the top 50 skus and work out sku rational proposal to management for decision.
- To communicate the marketing plans with all related functions so as to invite involvement and improve efficiency at least 5 months before on counter date
- To manage and motivate agencies to achieve better quality in all aspects of ATL and BTL development to develop the subordinates.