PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Responsible for the forecasting, Instore eventing and implementation of an assigned Fragrance portfolio, in order to achieve targeted sales, market share, profit and contribution within the constraints of a set budget. Delivering growth in line with set budget.
- Plan and project manage events in the UK, ensuring 360 support for each event by working with the Merchandising team, Education, PR, Retail, Agencies, and other relevant field teams to brief them on concepts, mechanics and implementation
- Using an entrepreneurial mindset to create innovative and special events for flagship stores to support exclusive launches
- Proactively seek inspiration from carrying out competitor analyses and spending time in store
- Maximise impact of Dior launches to support retailers,
- Create bespoke national retailer events by adapting each event to the specific region and retailer
- When needed work with the International team in Paris (Marketing and Development) to brief them on requirements for local UK specific events.
- Measure the results of each event with learning's and recommended actions for future events.
- Work on the overall event strategy for Dior Fragrance in the UK bringing retailtainment to the stores
- Orchestrate selected Fragrance launches including internal coordination with all departments (Merchandising/Sales/Education/PR/Marketing coordination/Customer service).
- Support with the executing of Fragrance launches
- Plan Action sheet for product placement and collateral for each Fragrance journey.
- Responsible for media colour balancing and cropping validation working with media production agency.
- Contribute to the generation of creative ideas within the department to seek best practices.
- Track competition on Fragrance launches and events to identify best practices from the business.
- Trade Marketing plan, Sales and Education
- Participate in the presentations of Fragrance launches both internally and externally.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for internal and external meetings (sales conferences and strategy meetings).
Logistic and budgets
- Ensure adequate stock coverage for all products through forecasting accuracy and quota management.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out within budget parameter as agreed with the Marketing Manager
- Raise POs and track budgets with MYPOSM: Menu / Local Collateral / Media / & Covent Garden together with the Product Manager
- Local Developments
- Develop ad hoc local collateral POS elements to support launches working closely with Merchandising team.
A Marketing or Business graduate with at least 3 to 5 years' experience in a marketing role in. Previous exposure to luxury brands, eventing and/or retail.
- Previous experience in operational product marketing and events, preferably in one of our 3 beauty categories (fragrance, skincare, make-up)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and leader in innovation
- Experience of Planning and Launching instore Events
- Highly organised team player
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English; both written and spoken
- Passion & knowledge about industry
- eager to learn and develop in a highly retail driven market landscape
- Degree educated