Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent. ...To go further, with Dior.
Currently we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our team for the position of:
PRODUCT MANAGER FRAGRANCES & SKIN CARE
(located in Warsaw; 1 year replacement contract)
Implement international brand strategy and adapt it to the local specificities
Your main role would be:
- Implement international strategy => new product launches, trade plan, media plan, PR
- Strive to maintain growth on pillar products
- Manage marketing budget
- Manage and follow up of forecasts
- Interact effectively with other departments to support marketing objectives (sales, logistics, trainings, merchandising)
- Coordinate the execution of the merchandising strategy for the Fragrance category
- Develop a deep understanding of consumers; understand the luxury world globally (competition monthly activities, market data analysis)
- Help with organization of special marketing & PR events / projects
KEY COMPETENCIES TO SUCCEED
- Luxury business understanding
- DIOR attitude, customer orientation, passion
- Experience in similar position will be an advantage
- Precision and punctuality in cyclic projects execution
- Flowless communication - transmission of clear information to appropriate persons
- Focus on results
- Ability to act and respond quickly and take decisions under the time pressure in changing situation
- Ability to plan and foresee
- Ability to find new solutions and ideas
- Ability to prepare, analyze, and present data (Excel, PowerPoint fluency)
- Ability to translate, check and write texts Polish / English
- Ability to cope with a few different project at one time
- French language would be an advantage
- University degree
- 5 years professional experience, ideally in cosmetic industry
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ?
- A challenging role in an ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members
- Multinational exposure
Christian Dior offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior. We believe that joining The Dior Family will offer you an exciting career opportunity.
...SO, HOW FAR WILL YOU TAKE DIOR?
If you find the offer interesting and matched-up, please send your application to: recruitmentCEE@diormail.com.
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR and Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition.