The position is based in Rome. The candidate will work closely with Retail Merchandising, Style and Industrial Departments to follow the entire product development process and build effective Textiles collection.
The selected candidate will follow different activities:
- Develop the product marketing process - weekly sales analysis, competitors/market analysis, collection briefing/editing, pricing/costs, product hierarchy, presentations of collections, sales material (catalogues, training support, etc)
- Participate in the strategic briefing to the Style and Industrial Departments
- Closely cooperate with the WW Retail Merchandising Team to define the right product strategy based on current opportunities/threats and help implementing it
- Interact with Sales and Retail area and support them in getting sales goals
- Product samples management (sales campaigns, communication & press, etc).
- Very good knowledge of Textiles products and materials
- 3/5 years' experience gained in a similar role within a luxury brand
- Ability to work flexibly among quickly-changing priorities and consistently deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships effectively across departments and within teams
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English.