The position is based in Rome. As part of the Collection Merchandising Woman Bags Team, the Product Manager Woman Bags will be responsible for designing key messages and contents to best market the Woman Bags Collection, ensuring 360° consistency among channels and coordinate the realization of special projects.
- Partner with Design Studio, Product Manager and Retail Merchandiser to build the Collection book, key tool to present each new collection across departments (inspirations, product details, materials description, products grid by family/animations, macro delivery plan).
- Coordinate product initiatives related to Fendi's Woman Bags across Departments (Merchandising, Press, Sales & Marketing, E-Commerce), ensuring the correct product selection, the delivery of strong collection messages and maximum alignment across all channels.
- Participate to define collection product focus each season for Marketing and Communication asset together with Sales & Marketing and Retail Merchandising.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing, Retail Merchandising and Visual Merchandising team to create 360° product launches.
- Support Training department to deliver strong and complete product training.
- Support all the activities related to product presentation on Fendi website partnering with E-commerce team (Product selection, shootings, description and classification).
- Partner with Product Development team in Florence to create new production description attribute.
- Coordinate the realization of special projects related to Fendi's Woman Bags following the entire process from product development to launch in store/events partnering with all the department involved.
- 3/4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Creative spirit, capability to think "out of the box".
- Strong project management skills and multi-tasking approach.
- Critical thinking, positive attitude and strong team spirit.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills.
- Excellent use of Excel and Power Point.