PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Assist in the day-to-day implementation of Guerlain Beauty Marketing plans and monthly brand reporting.
- Support Senior Product Manager and Junior Product Manager on the skincare category launch plans (full year and phased)
- Working together with the rest of the team using the NPD tool to pull together analysis on a monthly basis for the skincare category as well as ad hoc analysis as required
- Assist with implementation of best-in-class campaigns to launch innovation whilst maintaining growth on icons and pillars within the category continuously
- Assist the Senior Product Manager with the upcoming product launches creating PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings
- Make sure the marketing tools (Launch Calendar, Aurora, NPR tracker) are always up-to-date for the category as well as all the available supports provided by HQ (Launch platform, visual, guidelines, etc) for the upcoming launches
- Create price benchmarks & product mappings for new product launches and key assets
- Assist with the creation of all printed collateral for in-store activity and product launches
- Assist with in-store eventing and work together with the retail team to support their needs
- Assist the Senior Product Manager and Junior Product Manager in the forecasting process for the category updating working documents and working on analysis (Sell in, Sell out, Sell through of defined benchmark).
- Closely follow-up on preseries forecasting and dispatch to the different departments for your responsible category
- Update the Preseries budget tracker on a monthly basis for the category
- Responsible of the POs process.
- Contribute to the brainstorming of creative ideas.
- Management of own projects - dependant on development within the role.
CATEGORY & BRAND REPORTING
- Review and analyse Sell in and Sell out performances using NPD and Orion.
- Assist the Senior Product Manager and Junior Product Manager in day-to-day analytical reports/performance deep-dive requested by top management.
- Analysis of competitor launches (store visits) and activity on a monthly basis creating a report that can be circulated to the wider team in UK and Europe.
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION
Reports To: Senior Product Manager
Direct Reports: None
Marketing Trade team
Training, E-retail, VM, Finance
Shared Service Centre
Business Unit Team Europe
External: Retailers, Print/Production suppliers, direct marketing agencies
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced analytical Excel skills (V lookup, pivot table, etc)
- NPD Decision Key
- Team work abilities
- Substantial organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Degree in Marketing / Business Studies or similar
- 12 months experience in Marketing in Luxury and / or FMCG
- Strong interest for the beauty & skincare industry
- Passion for numbers/analysis
- French language a plus