Thomas Pink, an LVMH Maison was founded in 1984 by three brothers, Peter, James & John Mullen whose love of fun and colour offered a new approach to Jermyn Street shirt-making tradition.
In 2018, under the impetus of our CEO & Creative Director, Thomas Pink is currently in a period of regeneration. With shirt-making as its absolute essence, Pink will be re-establishing its unique personality.
Joining Pink is the opportunity to embark on a journey of transformation with a collective of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity & Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Excellence.
To deliver brand and commerce enhancing new digital capabilities to the business
- Own and shape the Web and Mobile Product Road-map and delivery of new business capabilities in close collaboration with Director of E-commerce and Omnichannel.
- Work with both internal and external technology & development teams to deliver new digital products.
- Identifying customer problems and uncovering opportunities to shape the Road-map and product vision.
- Perform user acceptance testing of new features / issue resolutions.
- Experience in Digital / Ecommerce is a must (web or mobile)
- Preferred background in retail and luxury Ecommerce websites.
- Degree educated, preferably marketing or technology related.
- At least 1 year experience in Product Management as a Product Owner/ Analyst/ Manager
- A history of success in conversion rate optimisation, user experience and A/B testing is preferred
- Excellent communication skills - comfortable discussing technical, marketing and business issues with various stakeholders in the business and externally.