- Coaching and leading a team of sales staff to achieve sales target balanced with ultimate luxury customer experience.
- Manage all aspects of retail operations which includes people management, store operations and customer relationship management.
- Regular communication between Global
- Merchandising/ Planning/ Distribution team on customers' needs to cope with the business growth.
- Ensure good in-store merchandising presentation.
- Ensure the effective implementation and execution of sales strategies and promotion.
- Maintain and enhance brand relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business or equivalent preferred. Over three years of relevant retail experience with minimum 2 years in supervisory level
- Focus on sales performance with leadership skill, initiative and have ownership.
- Sensitive in market trend and strong analytical skill.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Shift duties is required.
We offer a competitive package and benefits with an opportunity to develop an international career in a very fast dynamic environment.