Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world's major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE's creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
It's an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth. As a Product Trainer you will join the Global Product Training team and your main mission will be to create and execute training projects (classroom & digital), with a focus on Ready to Wear category.
Job Responsibilities not limited to:
- Support the coordination and execution of all product training projects (instore & digital), being a point of engagement for the sales staff worldwide.
- Support the rapid growth of the RTW by developing in-depth training content on product knowledge and selling skills. Train RTW specialists woldwide and follow up on training actions in key RTW stores.
- Develop training content of both offline and online training tools, including METIERS ABC fundamentals, Collection Trainings, LOEWE Learning mobile App and LOEWE Learning E-platform.
- Deliver product training and work closely with regional training teams, and training ambassadors in order to support instore training sessions
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Training
- University graduate
- Strong RTW sales background / RTW experience
- Passionate about fashion, communication and RTW
- Fluent English & Spanish, French is a bonus
- Computer skills: Microsoft, photoshop and video editing skills, design skills are preferred