Product Training Manager
Leather Goods / Ready-to-Wear
Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world's major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE's creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand's belief in the importance of craft in today's culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
As Product Training Manager, you will contribute to the definition and implement the World-Wide product training strategy.
- Elaborate a complete set of product training tools (Collection Training documents & digital assets) every season across all categories, completing with all the relevant information needed to answer the needs of the different markets
- Work very closely with Product managers to build the training documents and adapt them to store staff in story-telling, features, benefits and wording
- Guarantee the full understanding of the collection and strategy by store staff and internal trainers
- Build, support and coach the learning and development community within the Retail network
- Organise regular Train the Trainer sessions with markets and internal trainers to cascade the knowledge
- Follow up with the markets on the product training implementation, with the support of merchandisers and internal trainers
- Develop key product training tools focused on the foundations of the different métiers for Core & Induction trainings
- Support if needed key wholesale partners with specific training
- Evolve the training tools with IT and follow up with markets using digital training (E-learning & Mobile App)
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the similar position, with international experience
- English mandatory, French and Spanish will be considered as an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Power Point or other related presentations tools
- Very high communication and presentations skills
- Strong luxury and fashion market knowledge
- Strong retail and sales staff mindset
- Availability to travel