Working with VM Director, Sephora, manage the creation of visual elements (creative, digital, and visual) to support Sephora in the North American market, ensuring Dior brand integrity at the point of sale.
- Full time (temp to perm)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using 2D graphic design skills, specialize in technical layout for Sephora gondolas and production artwork.
- Planograms: assist with Sephora planogram 2D graphic art revisions for approval.
- Visuals: create variants of an existing ad campaign for Sephora and lay out custom visuals in InDesign.
- Conduct all other job-related activities.
- Role is based on-site in the NY corporate office, with limited travel as required by needs of the business.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in art/industrial design
- 3+ years of experience in beauty or related industry; Sephora experience preferred
- Exhibit a keen ability to be proactive as well as handle many projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite software (Illustrator and InDesign)
- 3D preferred, but not essential
- Must be a creative problem solver and understand manufacturing processes
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Able to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment