The candidate will join the industrial planning & external production office and will monitor production activities in accordance with timing and priorities. He/she will share the information with the planning team and will compare with suppliers to monitor the production progress and support them at all stages of the production.
- Monitor the production progress with respect to planning in order to ensure the objectives set;
- Make analysis and report of the production progress;
- Collaborate with the all team involved in the production process (purchasing, supply chain, warehouse and logistics office) to control delivery times and priorities;
- Manage customer's orders;
- Create production orders;
- Analyze and implement improvement actions regarding workflows and working times.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related fields;
- Prior experience in the same role is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Stealth 3000 or AS400;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good relational skills;
- Team working;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.