The candidate will join the industrial planning & external production office in Bagno a Ripoli (Florence) and reporting to the Production Control Manager LG, will monitor production activities in accordance with timing and priorities. He/she will share the information with the planning team and will compare with suppliers to monitor the production progress of bags and small leathergoods and support them at all stages of the production.
- Monitor the production progress with respect to planning in order to ensure the objectives set;
- Make analysis and report of the production progress;
- Collaborate with the all team involved in the production process (purchasing, supply chain, warehouse and logistics office) to control delivery times and priorities;
- Manage customer's orders;
- Create production orders;
- Analyze and implement improvement actions regarding workflows and working times.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Economics;
- Prior experience (at least 2/3 years) in the same role
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Stealth 3000 or AS400;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good relational skills;
- Team working;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.