PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Production Designer will lead the production of audio/video/photo content to drive brand, marketing and business objectives across a mix of online channels for Fresh Asia Pacific Region. He/she will ensure all content and assets produced in the APAC region are of consistent high quality, channel-specific and aligned with global creative standards and content strategy. He/she will work with Digital, CRM and Campaign teams to ensure digital content produced are aligned with the brief and effective in driving its communication goals. He/she may have to collaborate with external creative partners and help guide freelancers or production houses in the alignment of the Fresh brand's content guidelines.
Produce content for multiple digital channels, including, but not limited to, websites, social media / messaging channels, email and online display advertisements. Ensure content created is specific for the media channel. Work closely with regional marketing team to improve effectiveness of creative assets, based on past results. Content may include photo/audio/video media types. Content production may or may not involve external partners, freelancers, photographers, art directors or production houses. Ensure all content produced have the necessary legal clearance i.e. talent release, location release.
Select past content that are relevant and evergreen, repurpose these content to create new evergreen content to be used across multiple digital channels mentioned above.
Creative conceptualization & alignment
Work closely with Digital, CRM and Campaign teams to explore creative concepts and/or content ideas, aligned to the brief. This can include original content/asset production for the region, as well as localization of global campaign concepts. Communicate clearly creative concepts and align across various global creative team, regional marketing team and local markets.
Content library maintenance
Capture clearly all content and assets created. Maintain an evergreen library of content for the APAC region. Communicate and release content to local markets.
Build a network of photographers, art directors, freelancers and production houses across APAC region, which can be activated selectively for projects and campaigns on demand.
Build an in-house studio equipped to execute photo/audio/video media types of varying levels, to be used across APAC region.
Visual code governance
Ensure all content and assets produced are of consistent high quality, and aligned with global standards. Build a strong unique Fresh look-and-feel through assets produced across all channel. Create guidelines and other training materials to educate production houses, creative partners and freelancers producing assets for local markets.
Content trends in APAC
Research and share insights on content (especially video) trends in the Asia Pacific region. Understand country differences in visual or layout preferences. Understand native content on different digital channels. Become an expert in effective content across main marketing channels in APAC. Be up-to-date on latest design trends and development.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in professional graphic design, digital platforms or similar field (ideally in beauty, fashion or other retail sector)
- Ability to design with a business mind-set
- Strong knowledge in storytelling, video and photo production.
- Understanding of video styles across APAC (especially Korea, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia)
- Understanding of content types for digital channels.
- Well versed and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere) and related industry leading software.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy imperative
- Strong communicator and ability to interact and present ideas
- Candidates must submit a proper portfolio or reel in order to be considered for the position
- Regional marketing and digital team
- Market Creative, Marketing and Digital
- Central Creative, Marketing and Digital
- External: Third party vendors