The platform of LVMH Fragrances & Cosmetics in Singapore (100 persons - 5 brands: Dior, Guerlain, Fresh, Make Up Forever and Benefit) is supporting the fast moving and growing business in the APAC region by providing flexibility and reactivity in the supply.
Within an international and multicultural environment, the team in charge of producing the offers and kits for the whole APAC region is now looking for a new Production planner.
Under the supervision of the LVMH Fragrances & Cosmetics Production Planning Assistant Manager, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Plan and release production orders in order to meet the deadlines for the different APAC markets and offers
- Execute and maintain accuracy of Material Requirements Planning and capacity planning
- Work closely with Logistics teams, LVMH quality, LVMH customer service, and LVMH supply planning to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Carry analysis and identify problems root causes; animate action plans in coordination with Dior, Guerlain, Fresh, Benefit, MUFE headquarter planning and purchasing teams
- Control and maintain a healthy inventory
Production Planner is a key interface between LVMH Customer Service teams (liaising with Markets), LVMH Quality team (monitoring products to meet our high standards) and our third party Logistics partner in charge of the execution of the assembly and order preparation.
The Production Planner may also work closely with France and USA headquarters to ensure just-in-time assembly.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Willing to improve processes and working tools
- Fluent in English
- Good skills in Microsoft office tools (Excel)
- Good knowledge of ERP is a plus (SAP)
- Other supply chain certification is a plus
Note: Place of work is at Pioneer (close to Jurong Bird Park)