The candidate will monitor production planning & control activities in accordance with timing and priorities.
- Monitor the production progress with respect to planning in order to ensure the objectives set;
- Make analysis and report of the production progress;
- Collaborate with the all team involved in the production process (purchasing, supply chain, warehouse and logistics office) to control delivery times and priorities;
- Manage customer's orders;
- Create production orders;
- Analyze and implement improvement actions regarding workflows and working times.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related fields;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent relational skills;
- Team working;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.