The Production Planning Specialist support the Production Manager in all the activities related to the Shoes Production from the production launch to the delivery of the finished product to the warehouse, interfacing with other departments as external laboratories, raw material buying office, modelling, quality control, product development and warehouses.
The position is based in Porto San Giorgio (Fermo).
- Participate in analysis meetings and define the Production Plan together with the Production Manager;
- Support the production planning process in order to ensure on time deliveries to the warehouse;
- Check the correct technical data receipt to the external laboratories;
- Collaborate with the purchasing raw materials office, modelling department and quality control team in order to support and coordinate the production process and ensure deliveries;
- Coordinate the production launch managing priorities and outgoing goods from the raw materials warehouse;
- Ensure the timely processing of laboratories material requested;
- Check the production progress and laboratories deliveries;
- Overseeing the shipping of finished goods to the warehouse;
- Ensure monitoring e respecting of company target KPIs;
- Give feedback for improving necessary operating system management, planning tools and processes for the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related fields;
- 3-5 years' experience in a production planning team;
- Good knowledge of shoes production processes;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Excellent skills with MS Office;
- Knowledge of Stealth 3000 and Model Form is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills and synthesis ability;
- Good relational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, attention to details and high level of accuracy;
- Problem solving;
- Flexibility and pro-activity;
- Passion for Fashion and Luxury;
- Strong Self-Motivation.