If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about the Production area, this is the best opportunity for you to join our Cutting Center (Leather) in our Industrial Area in Getafe (Madrid).
As Production Supervisor you will be responsible of controlling and supervising the correct development of the Cutting Center, to guarantee the correct cutting of the pieces fulfilling quality, consumption and efficiency objectives.
- Fulfill the objectives of the cutting plan and rejection rate
- Ensuring the proper use of the leather by the craftworkers
- Distributing the different positions between the craftworkers and providing them with the documentation and information necessary to carry out their duties
- Detection of different issues about lists of materials, consumption or quality and to alert them for their resolution.
- Creation and monitoring of the daily work planning, as well as the creation of the necessary documentation
- Managing the personnel calendar in the ERP (JD Edwads), reviewing and controlling the system of presence and operations.
- Managing the team training according to the matrix' skills.
For this position it's mandatory to be available for rotating shifts
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience managing production processes and teams. Methods and times knowledge would be a plus.
- Academic background: Vocational training in Design and Production or Industrial Manufacturing Processes
- Computer skills: Office 365 (advance knowledge of Excel/Access) and fluent with different ERP management (JD Edwards or SAP).