Louis Vuitton IOT Team is seeking an Production Supply Chain Coordinator based in our Switzerland (Meyrin) Office who will responsible for existing and forthcoming projects.
The missions will be as follows:
- Validate plans and production methods
- Ensure rapid follow-up on production sites in USA
- Coordinate all certifications, laws and approvals
- Follow the production and allocation of prototypes (about 1000 pieces / year)
- Build the electronic solution
- Select and test the subcomponents
Master's Degree in Engineering and equivalent of relevant experience minimum 3-5 years of Project Management or Supply Chain.
Experience or affinity in electronic will be appreciate.
Some of main skills and strength:
- Collaborative mindset
- Ability to work autonomously - Must be action oriented
- Familiar with innovation and new technologies
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.