The jobholder will support Supply Chain & Logistics team on One Retail project rollout and systems improvement initiatives for the function.
The Project Associate will assist the team to:
- Validate data synchronization (item status) in all supply chain systems
- Check order status, follow up with stores, liaise with supply chain if needed to find alternative sourcing
- Daily trouble shooting the Oracle Retail Online Brokerage process / Omni Channel orders
- Check the stock situation of reservation system to ensure the right use of the location
- Keep track of issues identified and monitor progress with the Paris Central team
The jobholder must be curious, creative and system savvy, possesses superb communication and analytical abilities with effective process/data trouble-shooting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Project Management or related discipline
- Knowledge of systems map and data flows with the ability to dig into systems and extract the right data
- Strong analytical skills, able to manage complexity and offer solutions
- Excel proficiency is a minimum, Access database (or any other database system) knowledge would be a plus.
- Fluent in English and French. Knowledge of Asian languages would be an advantage.
- Excellence interpersonal skills and team work
- Proactive. Results oriented. Self-motivated. Fast and flexible