Responsible for execution of seamless renovations, relocations, and new store openings in both new and existing markets in the United State and Canada.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments and LVMH partners to ensure all project schedules are achieved
- Circulate drawings and elevations as directed to internal teams
- Adhere to project timelines/schedules - exhibit excellent time management capabilities
- Maintain Master Schedule and circulate to Dior departments via email
- Lead procurement process for all projects; includes producing vendor purchase orders and processing invoices; Liaise with finance team to acquire and organza financial codes
- Collect vendor financial information, check for accuracy / LVMH compliance
- Review quotes, invoices and shipping documentation for accuracy
- Create / update budget sheets and send to internal team for approval
- Assist with new store construction kick off by requesting builders risk insurance
- Collaborate with Project Managers to help close out projects by reconciling costs, ensuring punch list is complete and by obtaining letters of lien waivers / maintenance manuals.
- Request, download, save and label files to the shared network drive
- Execute and send out RFPs to Architects and level documentation
- Maintain historical cost database (budget, analysis, actuals)
- Ship samples to Dior Paris or vendors as needed
- Request deliverables (quotes, invoices, shop drawings) from exterior vendors
- Assist with oversea logistics by liaising with customs brokers and ensuring goods arrive on time and safely to their destination
- Lead tenant allowance initiatives, including sending the Landlord all vendor invoices and lien waiver and insurance certificates
- Keep team calendar organized and up to date
- Book conference rooms and send dial in information to all parties
- Maintain established communication protocol relating to: projects, budgets, costs, schedules and vendor qualification
- Maintain confidentiality, discretion and professionalism in all correspondence.
- Develop and maintain cooperative relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Maintain an objective perspective in managing adversity.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to react quickly to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to negotiate
- 2-4 years prior construction and project coordination experience
- Ability to travel
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (ie; Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, AX)
- Preferred knowledge of AutoCAD