MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The China Project Leader will have strong Project Management and communication skills to efficiently work and communicate daily with multiple global partners to effectively achieve Hygiene Permit (HP) registration in accordance to project timeline needs on all fresh portfolio (innovation and existing catalog). The China Project Leader's main responsibility is to ensure On Time-In Full New Hygiene Permit Registration and Re-registration for all Fresh products sold in China. This will require to have a great knowledge of Fresh product development processes, China regulation requirements as well as fresh product catalog to anticipate any new registration requirements.
- Lead key HP registration milestones for all fresh innovation and relaunch with key partners (marketing, packaging, product development, planning and regulatory). Guarantee that key tasks are done on time.
- Review and propose product assortments to key marketing partners based on HP registration timeline or constraints for fresh key animation such as holidays sets, gift with purchase offers, limited edition and sampling.
- Be a key liaison between and among Central regulatory team, China local regulatory team, and fresh HQ partners to review New Product Launches (NPD) + Engineering Change Request (ECR) HP updates and address any bottleneck.
- Communicate potential registration challenges to Fresh HQ operational partners.
- Lead mockup production with Comp House needed for HP registration.
- Ability to recognize and recommend product bridge stock, when needed to ensure China business continuity.
- Liaise with our main Asian Subsidiaries and DC to review HP updates
- Guide and lead Promotional and NPD Planners to submit timely 1st compliant production samples for HP approval or HP modification process (will be closely monitored by China RA under new CSAR regulations)
What you will learn in the first 6 months:
- With the guidance of current HP project manager, familiarize, learn, and eventually own the HP registration process.
- Meet/Greet and Develop strong working relationships with key cross-functional global partners.
- Meet/Greet and Develop strong working relationships with key cross-functional internal partners.
- Complete understanding of Workfront timeline application
- Have a strong knowledge of Fresh portfolio
What you will achieve in 12 months:
- Full ownership of the HP registration process.
- Adopt/Adapt to any new regulation changes.
- Develop, maintain Project reports.
- Established global/internal partners full confidence of PMs knowledge and ability to effectively meet timely HP registration
- At least five years of experience in Project Management
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Solid foundation with project management and workflow tools.
- Knowledge of Planning & Packaging methodologies.
- Chinese (Mandarin) a plus - effective communication and good partnership with China RA and Local team partners.
- French a plus - good partnership with LVMH Lab counterpart and Comp House.
- User knowledge of specifically Workfront timeline application a plus
- Knowledge of Cosmetic Industry a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others, and to ensure that all partners understand their due diligence
- Demonstrated effective time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Organized team player with all partners
- Task oriented, highly organized, adapt to changes in a fast pace environment
- Solid knowledge/use of Microsoft Office applications
Based in Jersey City, NJ