Regional Enterprise Solutions Project Manager
Sephora Asia seeks an ambitious Project Manager to join our newly formed Regional enterprise solution team. Reporting to the Retail Omni product owner, the project manager is expected to autonomously plan and execute complex IT projects to support Sephora Asia's ongoing technology transformation. Based in Singapore, you will work on regional projects and some travel will be required.
Your success will be judged against consistent delivery of projects that meet business requirements at agreed cost and on schedule, and customer satisfaction. You will be adept at working with multiple stakeholders, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You will work across our business, managing internal resources and vendors on a project basis, and you will demonstrate the ability to understand business priorities quickly and be very customer-centric. You will be resourceful, innovative and a fiend for detail. Teams will love working with you because you make things happen, you deliver and you make their lives easier through your highly collaborative working style. You will love this role because you will be making an impact, driving change, and delivering the IT strategy that will transform our business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Define and communicate roles for project team members (functional-technical); establish project budget, track spend and communicate current and project burn rates
- Work with vendor and technical resources to develop project plans, detailing work break down structures and critical path; ensure that requirements are contained within defined scope
- Perform risk management planning, risk identification and mitigation
- Manage stakeholders and external supplier deliverables
- Document and drive issues through resolution, escalating to key stakeholders, supplier and IT management as necessary
- Work with varied team in international locations
- Perform vendor management and contract negotiations and reviews; monitor and report on schedule and budget variances
- Develop communication strategies and lead communications with mid-level or first line leaders and key stakeholders globally
- Identify the integration and interdependencies between projects
- Support complex process and organizational change management
Your focus will primarily be on large-scale regional and transformational Retail Omni projects in an international environment with senior business leadership being your primary stakeholders.
In projects you will
- Provide project leadership by adhering to standard departmental policies, processes and documentation guidelines for project delivery
- Define and communicate roles and responsibilities for project team members - functional and technical; direct the work of a large-scale team of IT and functional resources
- Develop project plans including detailing work breakdown structures and critical path; ensure quality delivery of team member tasks in accordance to the plan
- Ensure sign-off on all major system deliverables by stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5+ years' Project Management experience
- PMP/Prince2 certificate
- 3+ years of experience leading enterprise-level retail applications implementations, preferably in large, multi-national organizations.
- Experience operating within a large program and managing multiple priorities in a fast paced and date driven environment
- Strong knowledge of system and software delivery best practices and methodologies
- Experience in working with retail engineering teams as well as retail support principles and practices
- Generally, 25% travel. Up to 50% travel during peak project times (workshops, go-live, etc.) Travel will generally stay within APAC
- Experience with Agile implementation
- Experience with implementation of POS, CRM is a plus
- Experience with working with teams and cultures across Asia (China, India, SEA)
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of integration and impact points of involved systems globally for a division or function.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong organizational skills, customer service focus, attention to detail, and process orientation
- Ability to distil and present information to a broad audience
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Comfortable in chaos, calm in a storm, able to navigate changing priorities
- Great problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build rapport, team spirit and collaborate with the team